3D LASH GLUE _ BLACK
- Check Fit - Align eyelash bands with your natural lashes; make sure they are not too wide for your eyes. Hold the lash strips up against your eyelids and trim them down on the sides if necessary.
- Apply Adhesive - Carefully apply Laflare adhesive to lash bands. Allow the glue to dry for a moment before applying it to your lashes.
- Apply Eyelash - Secure eyelash bands by holding & pressing onto lash lines. Press firmly in each corner to secure eyelashes in place. Congrats, you now have a beautiful set of Laflare lashes!
To remove lashes
- Gently peel lash strip from outer to inner corner of eyelid.
- Care for your lashes by peeling off adhesive when you remove lashes and cleaning them regularly.
- Apply fresh with each wear.
- To insure proper flow of adhesive, remove any hardened adhesive from tip of tube.
Note: Apply an ample amount of adhesive in order to secure your eyelashes in place.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.